9.04.2012

8 years, 8 reasons

1  He is an honest, intelligent, kind, handsome man. 

2  He works hard every day to provide for our family, even though he'd rather be at home with us. 

3  He inspires me every day to be the best self that I can be. 

4  He is a great cook, who manages to throw together delicious meals, often on the days I most need someone else to take over in the kitchen. 

5  He makes a fabulous mess every time he cooks

6  He took the day off of work on my birthday, so that he could take care of me, cook me a fabulous breakfast AND dinner, give me a back massage, spend the day with me and Marlin.  [And, he just came home an hour early to spend the evening with us!]

7  He tells me he loves me every day, in more ways than one.

8  He is a wonderful, loving, and fun father to our beautiful son.

These are just a few of the MANY reasons (in no particular order) that I love my husband and am thankful for the eight years of marriage past, and the many more to come. 

Happy Anniversary, Ryan!  I love you!  Patricia


No comments: