12.14.2010

Behind the times

I haven't done very well these last few months with the blog. 

Believe me, it has been a great fall filled with wonderful visits from family, lots of harvesting and canning, lots of travel and trips near and far, and the usual here at home in between all that. 

I'm just back from a great trip to Stuttgart, Germany for Maureen and Markus's wedding!!! 

friends!
 The abridged version goes like this: 
I started out in Zurich, Switzerland for a two day jaunt to the southern Italian part of Switzerland with Nora and Fernando.  I swear,  it was like we were in Italy. Then I had a great week in Stuttgart, spending time with my parents, Nora & Fernando, Soren & Justin,  and Maureen and Markus.  I also got to see Maureen's family including Anne, Tom and Mary, and some old friends I haven't seen in years!  And I got to meet a lot of Maureen & Markus's great friends, including Armando and Birgit, who were excellent hosts!  Now I'm back, and somehow still recovering from jetlag four days later, but glad to be home...at least for another week or so until we leave for South Dakota for Christmas! 

1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow switzerland and Germany sound like they were a blast! By the way email me your address so I can get your christmas card in the mail.